cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why cant i watch NOW via the app on my firestick?

Im so confused.

I have joined and signed up to NOW 

I have the app downloaded on my Firestick 4k

The QR code won't scan and when I type in the ( nowtv.com/amazon) link. Nothing just takes me to a page with a link to "sign up" to Now tv.

I click it..of course then it recognises I have an account. But no options to link to my app on my firestick. 

The website FAQ just takes you in circles with no answers.

Appreciate any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you see the QR scan code on the NOW App on your Fire Stick, keep pressing the enter button on your remote until the Main NOW App home Screen page appears on your television.

Then scroll to the bottom of the horizontal grid row and click on the My Account tile box. 

Then enter your existing NOW account login details. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you see the QR scan code on the NOW App on your Fire Stick, keep pressing the enter button on your remote until the Main NOW App home Screen page appears on your television.

Then scroll to the bottom of the horizontal grid row and click on the My Account tile box. 

Then enter your existing NOW account login details. 

nst
Elite

NOW truly are the undisputed masters of App design aren't they.

This is confusing for sure.  

Why they cant make a far more obvious "sign up" or "sign in" option like most others do.....

@schnapps advice is correct of course - the sign in option is there just not the most intuitive thing to get to when you are presented with the QR Code signup screen.