cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the More Episodes list for a programme I'm currently watching?

Hi,

I'm using Now on a Roku. When I'm watching a programme that I selected from my Continue Watching list, or when I'm hovering over a programme's thumbnail image in my Continue Watching list, how do I get to the More Episodes list for that programme? (This can be useful for selecting different episodes, or simply to see how many episodes there are in the series.) 

With the old interface you could start playing the programme, then hit the back button, and the More Episodes list would be displayed. However, if you do this with the new interface you are taken back to the Continue Watching list.

So currently the only way I can get to the More Episodes list is by searching for the programme name, or by finding the programme in a list other than Continue Watching, then clicking OK. This surely can't be right – well, unless the interface has been badly designed...

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are best to use your "Watchlist" within the "My TV" section for viewing any more episodes within a series. 

Have a nosy at this link. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-watchlist

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Heading to the Watchlist is what I've mainly been doing as a workaround. It feels very much like a workaround, though, and can be quite laborious if you've added a number of other shows to your Watchlist since the programme you're trying to find. (Or you've added a programme like 'Fortitude', and Now has cluttered-up your Watchlist with 13 other entries for behind-the-scenes shows that you can't remove individually!)

I guess I'll just have to chalk it up as another instance where Now's interface lags behind those of its rivals in terms of useful basic operations!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up I have taken a couple of screenshots below for the “watchlist” albeit on my iPhone, however this is universal across all versions of the app.

7685B308-5032-40E7-94AE-5961A56D671C.png

7EDE1608-E05D-4F4D-B769-46D8C178FCB8.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help