Not applicable

Where are the genres

I have just got a cinema pass and watch on apple tv
Where are all the genres and films
It only shows horror and Disney !?
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the now tv app on my Apple TV it only shows 5 options of genres to watch even when you press all movies option I only get 5 genres? I get this happen a lot for about 2 months the only film option in action was national treasure. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Similar issue. Missing categories. Tried reboot, sign out/in and reinstalled app. Apple TV 4. No difference. Any suggestions
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The depleted genre list is on the Apple TV app is driving us to despair, it changes regularly, sometimes only a few genres and sometimes them all, most annoying is the family option disappearing, as the children are the biggest users it renders it pretty useless for them. 

Does anyone from NowTV read and respond to this forum? How hard can this be to fix?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are you able to take a photo of what you're seeing @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

image.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry it's upside down!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this problem too. But worse, mine only shows Disney and Horror. One might put them in the same category but I wood like the full list back...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Live chatted Now TV and was told it's an Apple TV software issue.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Same problem here. Live chatted Now TV and was told it's an Apple TV software issue.

Indeed... The UI on the Apple TV devices is designed and controlled directly by an Apple third-party.