cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist disappeared

I suddenly have no access to my watchlist when using Now app on my samsung smart TV. It does still exist as I can still add to it, I just can't see it. I can still access it if I use the app through my samsung tablet. I have only had this issue since the look of the home screen changed, which makes me think Now have caused this problem. Is anyone else having the same issue? So far all the solutions that Now have come up with have not resolved the issue.

31 REPLIES 31
DavidBrent
Mentor

@Simon-J nope, still not there after a few emails back and forth. Not heard anything for a week after being told it was sent to next line support so I emailed again yesterday.

DavidBrent
Mentor

@Simon-J Ok, so after a few emails back and forth where I supplied screenshots and a video of the issue, I had an email on 26/11 to say a new release should fix this issue and it was due to be launched around 30/11.  Just gone on the Now app on my YouView box and the watchlist section is back, so that's a result!

DavidBrent
Mentor

@therealhakdaddy @Anonymous User @RoyB @Anonymous User @Simon-J , so after a few emails back and forth where I supplied screenshots and a video of the issue, I had an email on 26/11 to say a new release should fix this issue and it was due to be launched around 30/11.  Just gone to the Now app on my YouView box and the watchlist section is back, so that's a result! Hopefully it is solved on the other platforms as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It happened on mine too but came back but now the they have changed the layout and and now its horrible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just came across this thread as my watchlist and continue watching list have disappeared on my Roku, on the website via my phone AND on my macbook... so it doesn't appear to be linked to my device.

Anyone else experiencing this and any help from Now? I tried starting a chat on the website... after 5 minutes waiting on the "we'll be with you in a jiffy " screen I gave up

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The watchlist is an issue being looked into by staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 thanks for that. Hopefully it gets resolved soon 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
So it’s reappeared on my iPhone app along with the continue watching.

Although it’s out of sync from before the fault. 

Sadly still broken on my Sony TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 It's still not there on my android app or browser but that's a good sign, hopefully the fix will continue to roll out across other platforms and devices. 

Popeye13
Scholar 2

Same issue, appeared last night on Fire Stick 4K & 4K Max devices.