cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist disappeared

I suddenly have no access to my watchlist when using Now app on my samsung smart TV. It does still exist as I can still add to it, I just can't see it. I can still access it if I use the app through my samsung tablet. I have only had this issue since the look of the home screen changed, which makes me think Now have caused this problem. Is anyone else having the same issue? So far all the solutions that Now have come up with have not resolved the issue.

31 REPLIES 31
Alk2
Scholar

[Post removed as I got confused with the "continue watching" list - which has now returned for me anyway - apologies!]

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alk2 @Anonymous User @therealhakdaddy @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. 

Is this still happening for you?

If you're able to can you provide the following info:

- Make and Model on the device/s you're seeing it on

- Can you see your Continue Watching section?

- If you're able to please upload a screenshot, by dragging it in the box at the bottom or clicking the camera icon. If you're not able to please upload it externally and share a link.

Thanks

Simon

DEVONPRINCESS
Scholar

My watchlist has gone too. It was there this morning. I watch now tv on my PS4 through Panasonic tv. 

DEVONPRINCESS
Scholar

Watchlist still visible on my now tv iPad app. Ps4 must have updated it and watchlist now gone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my TV is a Samsung UE43RU7020. I can't upload a picture but basically, I can see my "continue watching" playlist, the home and now trending section. Then it jumps to "previews". Still no watchlist 😞

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

PXL_20211006_211821963.jpg

 model: LGTV WebOS UN74006LB

Nope unable to see continue watching section

RoyB
Legend

@Simon-J 

I have Now on my LG TV and on a Roku Express plugged into it.

TV

LG webOS TV NANO796NE software version 03.23.45

On the TV, NOW Version 6.9.14, checked up to date, installed 11/07/2021

Watchlist OK, no Continue Watching 

CE13FD2B-4516-49A9-B7BB-8545A06BF4D9.jpeg

(Turn head to view)

ROKU

Roku Express 4K software version 10.5.0 build 4167-CR

On the Roku, NOW version 6.5.2, checked up to date

Watchlist OK, Continue Watching OK

8CA72AA7-F5FB-4CC5-A0FC-2599C7C4FFFA.jpeg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Simon-J 

I have Now on my downstairs LG TV and on a Roku Express plugged into it.

TV

LG webOS TV OLED65GX6LA software version 03.23.35

On the TV, NOW Version 6.9.14, checked up to date, installed 23/07/2021

Note that this is the exact same version that does not work on the upstairs LG NANO.

Watchlist OK, Continue Watching OK

B27B276B-6775-4D12-AA11-C7A9678A4F73.jpeg

(Stand on head to view)

The downstairs Roku information and operation is exactly the same as the upstairs one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
DavidBrent
Mentor

@Simon-J @My watchlist has disappeared from the Now TV app on BT You View box. I can add programs to the watchlist but not access them.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

So one month later any update from now TV after giving you this info to troubleshoot? @Simon-J