cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

VERY POOR PICTURE QUALITY ON LIVE SCREENING OF NOW TV SPORTS CHANNELS

Hi,

I have just started a monthly sub to the sports channels and the live streaming is very poor. The picture quality is so bad on occasions that I can barely see whether I am watching cricket or foorball. I have tried re-booting/powering down my Roku 2 box, Tv and router and while this usually gives a few minutes of clear viewing it soon deteriorates. This is not a WIFI issue because all of my equipment is connected by ethernet or HDMI cabling. Nor is it a firmware issue because all items have the latest update. So what's going on? I know that live streaming is only in SD format but £33 a month is a lot to pay for an unusable service.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sam - I set it up yesterday and have the exact same issue. Sky sports is borderline unwatchable. Any help from nowtv or the forum would be very much appreciated.

Jim.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Since the March update I have been experiencing a drop in picture quality that would not automatically correct itself as it used too, the only way to rectify it was reboot the Now Tv box. However since tge Oct 25 firmware upgrade this seems to be resolved, occassional drops in picture quality now recover just like they used too. If you dont have tge lates firmware upgade I suggest you try it.