cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster.

You can check out our new home screen on these devices: 

Happy watching,

NOW TV

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Massive step backwards why change a simple, intuitive and well laid out home screens and make it so complicated and counter intuitive 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its horrible, now button longer works and the logo box for it has disappeared in my apps. Please sort it out. 

Harry22673
Scholar

Along with all the other issues I put up about before, I've now noticed if you push the back button after watching a program it will take you to the home screen for a second then randomly to the app list even though it was never used 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forget the home screen. 

How about sorting an on demand section for sky sports

A 7 day TV guide. 

Or sort all the glitches on the stick including the home button taking back to the my apps section 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do now tv staff actually look at these posts to try and sort out these snags. If you ask the talk talk community a query, they get it sorted out far faster than trying to ring them. You can what's the point of a specific now tv button when it doesn't take you to now tv. 

Harry22673
Scholar

Another one I noticed now is after rewinding and pushing play it will then take me to the app list 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another example of why try to 'fix' something that already worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont know why you changed it. It was fine before. Now it takes ages to find what you want you have to constantly scroll through everything just to get to your package. If your watching live and decide that your finished but want to scroll through tv shows to pick something else you get taken back to the homepage and have to start all over again whereas before you could stay on entertainment and just flick through the programmes. 

Its just awful, awful update that I cant be bothered with so now tend to stick to netflix as so much quicker to navigate.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is possibly the worst update to a service I have ever seen. It is so difficult to find anything. Why did you change something that actually worked to this? Unbelievable! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just got the new updated Home Screen on my stick and it’s terrible the voice function is dragged out by asking every time if I want to leave now tv when saying a command the loading times are annoying compared to instant loading on the old ui please revert it back!!!