cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shawny
Expert 2

Re: Updated home screen!

@shawny wrote:

Any reason why my post was removed.... It was teh second post posted !

Briefly my post stated that it now took over 12 clicks of your remote, just to access the list of programes for a channel (Entertainment package) - whereas it only took a few clicks/

No response from Admin..... @Karl-F 

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shawny Sorry if you feel your post was moved. 

I've had a look at our archives and can't see it in there and that's the only place where we would move any posts too. 

I can't see that post in your post activity within your profile either. 

I do apologise for not getting back to you sooner on this. 

Thanks

Karl

0 Thanks
gpz
Advocate

The new update for LG TV is terrible.

It takes an age to load, there is no quick way to acces live TV. When I do find live TV it only displays sports channel list whether its on any of the four catagories. I have to now turn on the TV 10 minutes before the programe starts and mess about trying to find a way to access it.

The box in my bedroom works perfect

0 Thanks
Munkeycop
Advocate

Sorry but the new design is absolutely terrible. I'm using the Now TV Movies Pass on a TalkTalk/Youview box. Before it had a good layout and a responsive design. Now it looks flat, it's much slower and out of the hundreds of available films to choose from the menu only shows six movies at a time. 

0 Thanks
Jayjayy
Scholar

since this new look of yours is terrible and loads are hating it and even suffering with slow performance.. here is a suggestion Smiley Tongue

watch your own nowtv 2018 advert!! Smiley Wink

why you ask... as that is a look i wouldnt mind my nowtv UI actually looking like, you advertise nowtv looking like that when in actual fact it looks nothing like it and instead is a utter mess Smiley LOL

Link to your own advert - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgtOGh4T9mI

With the NOW TV Smart Stick, you'll never have to fight over what to watch again. Get thousands of movies, shows and Box Sets, from loads of amazing apps, including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, and NETFLIX. https://www.nowtv.com/smart-tv-stick Find out what else is available on NOW TV by ...
0 Thanks
wish34
Advocate

I to find the fact the magic remote was supported and now is no longer supported  infuriating.

When I pick up the remote the pointer appears..... then you can't click on anything while it's on screen until you've pressed an arrow key.....arrrrrhhhhHHHHH

I also am lucky enough to have a 300mb ftth connection and I still have to wait watching a blue screen for at least 30 seconds before it starts to play a blocky 

Image that takes another 15 seconds to clear 😕

It's been a while and still no fix/ update

0 Thanks
Jem1987

My home screen has not been working at all for a week or so. 

i have to go onto the app to work now tv but cannot access my tv guide at all

not that i watch much aerial tv but its nice to browse whats on especially as im paying for the tv license. 

can this be fixed asap or im gonna have to replace now with firestick which im not a fan of but at least its working 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jem1987 

Have you tried a forced software update on the box ?

To access the secret menu, press the Home Button 5 times, then quickly press the Fast Forward FF Button 3 times, then quickly press the Rewind Button 2 times on the NowTV remote.

Once you get into the secret menu screen, select update software even if it says you are currently on the same version number.

After the box reboots and if the TV Freeview Guide still doesn't appear, then go into the box menu settings and undertake a fresh TV rescan of the channels.

Fingers crossed that will fix it.