cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster.

You can check out our new home screen on these devices: 

Happy watching,

NOW TV

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The improvement is awful. It’s not easy to find the live tv channels on the LG TV at all.

the favourites are clearly chosen provider favourites as nothing in the categories onscreen reflect what I would watch.

change it back please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not good.

It’s not old TVs either.  My new tv flies with Netflix, Amazon and you tube in 4K as does my other 2015 LG 50”.

Everything goes sluggish with NowTv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new home screen is a load of rubbish. takes too much time to get to what you want. this is definately a step backwards. don't fix what isn't broken. why not have the option on the app for which view to have. detailed (as it was) or simple (dumbed down as it is now)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about some feedback mods?

@Anonymous User wrote:

The new home screen is a load of rubbish. takes too much time to get to what you want. this is definately a step backwards. don't fix what isn't broken. why not have the option on the app for which view to have. detailed (as it was) or simple (dumbed down as it is now)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new update for LG TV is terrible.

It takes an age to load, there is no quick way to acces live TV. When I do find live TV it only displays sports channel list whether its on any of the four catagories. I have to now turn on the TV 10 minutes before the programe starts and mess about trying to find a way to access it.

The box in my bedroom works perfect

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but the new design is absolutely terrible. I'm using the Now TV Movies Pass on a TalkTalk/Youview box. Before it had a good layout and a responsive design. Now it looks flat, it's much slower and out of the hundreds of available films to choose from the menu only shows six movies at a time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My home screen has not been working at all for a week or so. 

i have to go onto the app to work now tv but cannot access my tv guide at all

not that i watch much aerial tv but its nice to browse whats on especially as im paying for the tv license. 

can this be fixed asap or im gonna have to replace now with firestick which im not a fan of but at least its working 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a forced software update on the box ?

To access the secret menu, press the Home Button 5 times, then quickly press the Fast Forward FF Button 3 times, then quickly press the Rewind Button 2 times on the NowTV remote.

Once you get into the secret menu screen, select update software even if it says you are currently on the same version number.

After the box reboots and if the TV Freeview Guide still doesn't appear, then go into the box menu settings and undertake a fresh TV rescan of the channels.

Fingers crossed that will fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the new home screen is rubbish its now a pain in the ###### to get live tv cancelling my subscription you have total mucked it up why oh why did you change it there was nothing up with it

nst
Elite

@Anonymous User 

This thread was started in 2018... begs the question... you've only just seen the new home screen?