cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster.

You can check out our new home screen on these devices: 

Happy watching,

NOW TV

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve seen the new update on my smart tv and it’s terrible it was great the way it was this has taken the app backwards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it ain't broke, don't fix it....

Appalling update - why not spend some time on adding "Continue Watching" functionality to allow us to delete items?!!

LG user - might have to go back to using the stick..(need to check interface first though to see if that's been adulterated)

Unfortunately, don't expect that these comments will get actioned...

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Karl-F

It's really bad. I am not sure why updates continue to be a backwards step or breaks the app or deletes content...it is ALWAYS something Smiley Sad

As someone has mentioned in the past, it comes across to us that the tech bods are just school kids doing this at the weekend.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually I quite like it.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Good to know that it is not all hate out there for it! It just doesn't work well for me personally.

But the thing is while Now TV are mucking around with home screens, there are real issues with the app. There are so many posts about box sets with sound issues on the forum. Has there been a fix for it yet?

I suppose what I am saying is, they should fix the problems with the service before anything else, it is much more important than a home screen in my opinion.

lockmatt
Expert 2

S0RT THE ISSUE OUT WITH PICTURE BREAK UP AND BLURRY STREAMS THAT LOADS OF CUSTOMERS HAVE POSTED ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS,F##K YOUR FANCY HOME SCREENS

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any reason why my post was removed.... It was teh second post posted !

Briefly my post stated that it now took over 12 clicks of your remote, just to access the list of programes for a channel (Entertainment package) - whereas it only took a few clicks/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any reason why my post was removed.... It was teh second post posted !

Briefly my post stated that it now took over 12 clicks of your remote, just to access the list of programes for a channel (Entertainment package) - whereas it only took a few clicks/

No response from Admin..... @Karl-F 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User Sorry if you feel your post was moved. 

I've had a look at our archives and can't see it in there and that's the only place where we would move any posts too. 

I can't see that post in your post activity within your profile either. 

I do apologise for not getting back to you sooner on this. 

Thanks

Karl