cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@moroboshi 

720p is HD but I'm sure you know that already https://recombu.com/digital/article/what-is-hd-the-difference-720p-1080i-and-1080p_m10888-html

As for 1080p FULL HD, that may be closer than you think 😀

Hooba
Scholar

I'm back on the beta too. Although I no longer subscribe to any of the channels. Mind you - this beta appears to run for another 3 months (why?!) so if 1080p makes an appearance between now and end August I might get to use it. 

Dean0989
Scholar

Hopefully we won’t have to wait to longer to have a release for the rest of us who weren’t on the beta, driving me crazy and looks like we might have to wait another 3 months
0 Thanks
Lixlev
Advocate

Is there any way to get on this beta at this stage? I have Sports and Entertainment passes and would be interested in testing the new app

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

I wouldn't mind being signed up to it as well, but I’m guessing we will have to wait.
0 Thanks
ashley8bit
Mentor

Agreed I’ve wanted to sign up for a while. Contacted now tv directly and they didn’t have a clue what I was on about.
0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

I’ve done that and it’s like they haven’t got a clue or are told not to say anything.
0 Thanks
ashley8bit
Mentor

Complete joke. If my wife didn’t watch stiff on now tv I would drop my subscription. Doesn’t stop her complaining every time she tries to watch something. Sort it out Now TV. How hard can it be to port the iOS app?
0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

I think it’s wrong that a Now TV rep hasn’t even responded to any of us.
holey
Scholar

It might be worth signing up to this if you haven’t already. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-News/Register-your-interest-in-upcoming-trials-here/m-p/498394...

Might be be able to get on the trial.