cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it via Sky news. 

F1 looks silky smooth 🙂

benryanmills
Scholar

Congrats everyone. Been a bloody long and winding road but we made it 🥳

Mikeaj96
Scholar

@Anonymous User Cheers, all up and running 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

That doesn't prove it's a universal app actually just proves that they have a AppleTV app. there is quite a few that show like that i know aren't universal. NFL Gamepass App for example.

@Anonymous User @Mikeaj96 

Glad to be of help probably will show up in search within an hour or so.

Hooba
Scholar 3

Up and running here too. Confirm: there's no 5.1.  Boost now appears under 'My Account'. Click it and just says to change audio settings on your device.

Ridiculous !! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Hooba 

Yeah beyond a doubt AppleTV is capable of Dolby Digital 5.1. The 4K it's capable of Dolby Atmos and that even works now with there Homepod speakers. Hopefully it gets fixed in a future build of the app very very odd thing never thought 5.1 would be excluded.

So now i'm in a odd situation my Xbox One will let me watch Entertainment and Movies with 5.1 and HD but not 50FPS and my Apple TV lets me watch 50FPS but not 5.1 lol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does it support sample tv intergration
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Nope one of the first things I tested was hoping it did maybe still something they could add in a future build and it doesn't support voice to search either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Funny.

It was stated would support top shelf and Apple TV integration by release.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

To be honest i'm surprised we even got boost with how it was going towards the end even more shocked we got bonus streams.