cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also signed up. It is the only app I reluctantly use on the Apple TV when I would really prefer not to because of how painful the experience is. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the following error when trying to click the link:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Do I need to do do anything to my account if so how? I’ve been hoping for a Now TV update for years. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same error but would definitely like to join the beta (am used to testing/filing bugs).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this still valid,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shame New now tv app on apple tv its not happening anymore. Beta thing was all joke. Extremely disappointed how it has been handled. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Shame New now tv app on apple tv its not happening anymore. Beta thing was all joke. Extremely disappointed how it has been handled. 

Where did you hear that it was a joke? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore him. He comes on here every few days and proclaims that the beta has been delayed or cancelled or was never actually going to happen, but he never provides his source. Yes, it's annoying that Now TV haven't provided an update on what's going on with the beta, but that's nothing new, and it's not helpful to spread (mis)information without providing a credible source.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ignore him. He comes on here every few days and proclaims that the beta has been delayed or cancelled or was never actually going to happen, but he never provides his source. Yes, it's annoying that Now TV haven't provided an update on what's going on with the beta, but that's nothing new, and it's not helpful to spread (mis)information without providing a credible source.

I've just checked his posting history and you're right, he's just a troll. 

I assume the beta is now in the hands of a select few and we'll see the finished product within the next 2-3 months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just checked his posting history and you're right, he's just a troll. 

I assume the beta is now in the hands of a select few and we'll see the finished product within the next 2-3 months. 

I am not here to provide any misinformation. I have been told its not happening I cant take his or her name here. But I want offical reponse from Now Tv guys, why its not happening. We were promised to get update on beta by end of august. No one followed it up. likewise many of you I also want this to happen. I have been told about Now tv 4k box months ago to compete apple tv 4k box which come true just couple of days ago  they released now tv 4k box. now i am worried beta thing if its also true. I just asking any offical to confrim it. its shame how this update has been handled. I love to see new Now tv app for apple tv with atleast 1080p support. 
I am affaird but this 2-3 months assumption is flase hope. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all

I have signed  up to the beta test, and have emailed the NOWtv team, I was told by the team  that the new app was being tested by the NOWtv in-house team right now and will be released on the to the beta testers soon.

so all is not lost!