cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rymerster

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

Just logged on here to find out if anyone knows why the NowTV app is not working on Apple TV. Now I know. Let’s hope they get this fixed soon. 

0 Thanks
Hooba
Scholar

Problem is that the current NowTV Beta expires in under 2 weeks. The last time it expired they didn't even notice - after about 2 weeks they chucked the old beta up again. It hasn't changed since they first released it. 

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

So for those of us that isn’t on the beta get our money back for not being able to watch it on the Apple TV as it’s the only tho g I watch it on and now I can’t even do that, is there a contact number for Now TV I can’t find one anywhere
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dean0989 

Try it again now. I hear word that the issue with the latest Apple TV beta has apparently been fixed.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

Nope still can’t watch it, it’s a joke now
0 Thanks
roadie
Advocate

So Latest TVOS Beta Update (17J5557a) has corrected whatever was wrong with the very old NOWTV app

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

Mine still doesn’t work, is that the developer beta or public?
0 Thanks
Hooba
Scholar

Anyone on the BETA managed to download 4.3(2) from Testflight? Had email notification it was available but Testflight doesn't appear to be hosting it. Bit of a worry as 4.3(1) expires in a few days ...

0 Thanks
Coot42
Mentor

No luck for me either. Same email ref 4.3 (2), same problem that Testflight on the Apple TV doesn't show any updates.

0 Thanks
KernowChris
Scholar 3

Same here, if it helps, which obviously it doesn't. 

0 Thanks