cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb 

Hopefully i might pick up a new Apple TV box soon if they upgrade the Now App at moment the Firestick 4K is better for me but i prefer the Apple TV UI. The new Apple TV 2021 4K box should in theory support BT Sport 4K HDR

nst
Elite

@Anonymous User 

Never mind that...

How about getting paltry 5.1 sound working on all devices first?

Hooba
Scholar 3

I've just ordered the new AppleTV, pick up tomorrow.

Wasn't going to bother, but new model supports eArc. So will be able to route 5.1 audio from NowTV on BT box to my pair of HomePods.

The current NowTV and AppleTV relationship is a shambles. It's quite extraordinary that they implemented full app integration but left out 5.1. It's just bizarre. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just be aware that Now TV app does not currently work with the 2021 Apple TV. What a shambles. Had to put the old one back in. They really are rubbish when it comes to the Apple TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just want it to work, god knows how long till they get it fixed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

got to be the quickest fix I’ve ever seen from NOW… wasnt expecting it to work until at least end of next week going into June. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User

Couldn’t agree more, I was expecting June to be honest.

After that article where they said the would be focusing more on Now it does give you little hope but I must stress a little hope as we’re still waiting for 5.1 sound at least, but hey Rome wasn’t built in a day 🤣🤣
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Lol, 5.1 sound, how 1990’s!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I meant 7.1 🤣🤣
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s like the late 90’s!