cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The screenshots for the Apple TV app still show NowTV. Probably stuck like that for the next 5 years!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User

Wouldn’t surprise me, I doubt there gonna take the time to update the app to the new branding when they just took years to actually give us the current app in its diabolical state and with broken the all the broken promises.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The New Branding looks awful and seems to have been done half arsed it's black with a weird shade of green no doubt someone will have been paid a fortune for little work. 

Plus i don't get why it's been done they aren't going be able change the domain name of the website so it's still going be NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User

Probably designed by the same person that designed the Apple TV app 🤣🤣
nst
Elite

on the one hand this will answer whether the app is universal or not.  if it is, then it will change the same time the iPad and iPhone ones.

On the other hand.... lets not get excited here.... looks like its just a new icon and colour scheme.

I mean, heaven forbid they actually updated the app as well.

How weird... even in iOS to have a new colour scheme and no actual changes.

The AppleTV one is going to end up unused and unloved again... i can see it coming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I just don't get it they haven't rebranded the website and god only knows how much the domain name Now.com would be worth but can't imagine it would be cheap to buy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nst 

Iphone and ipad changed this morning my phone updated for me.

nst
Elite

yes.. thats right i too saw iOS and iPadOS

But TVOS?  if universal would have changed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@nst

I take it we won’t be getting an update then as surely it would of been done by now as the other two have had there updates released?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Maybe they are beta testing it first. Lol.