cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nst
Expert 3

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@Braindome 

Again, this was 'promised' to the beta testers that full AppleTV TV app integration was coming on launch....

but lets not run before we can walk... lets have 5.1... i mean its not as if this hasn't been a thing for years...

0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@nst 

Totally agree the two main priorities that are missing for me are search and 5.1 i can live using the watchlist and continue watching inside the app itself. 

0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Wentey 

In fairness to this Sky aren't even doing 4K HDR Sports on Sky Q still never mind ATMOS but does show you how far ahead BT Sports have gone I agree but even BT Sports only show a limited amount of games in 4K HDR most are normally just 4K. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the first sports on Sky in 4K HDR isn't F1 as it was one of the first in 4K and Sky invest a lot into F1 and F2 coverage more then most sports.

0 Thanks
Chaosphere616
Scholar 2

If it doesn’t support the Apple TV remote, For example being able to skip
back 10 seconds easily, Then I will be cancelling my subscription once I
finished Raised by Wolves even though I am on an offer.
0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Chaosphere616 

It doesn’t but we have known that for a while it’s due to there custom UI approach they made 

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar 3

Be nice to get an offer, they have been very harsh recently when it comes to giving them out
0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Dean0989 

Agreed I feel very lucky to have got the 9 months for £20 Sports offer. But wouldn’t mind a entertainment pass offer. 

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar 3

@Enapace

They used to send them through all the time for half price or £3.49 per month but don’t anymore and the response you get is we’re concentrating on the broadband, I still can’t believe they completely ignored Black Friday this year
0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Dean0989 

Maybe I am stupid but I don’t get why people go with NowTV for broadband I understand Sky Broadband as linking it with there TV packages gives you extra features. 

I am cancelling my movies pass after Christmas can’t justify the cost anymore. 

0 Thanks
waldopepper
Scholar

They keep reducing the amount of the Entertainment pass to £3.99/month for me without me even asking. Maybe they cross-reference who doesn't sound happy on this forum!

I was looking forward to maybe getting Boost, now it sounds like 5.1 isn't included and they have gone for the non-Apple swipe remote function I doubt I'll be renewing anything if it goes back to full price. It's like two steps forward one step back.

0 Thanks