cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nst 

Totally agree the two main priorities that are missing for me are search and 5.1 i can live using the watchlist and continue watching inside the app itself. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

In fairness to this Sky aren't even doing 4K HDR Sports on Sky Q still never mind ATMOS but does show you how far ahead BT Sports have gone I agree but even BT Sports only show a limited amount of games in 4K HDR most are normally just 4K. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the first sports on Sky in 4K HDR isn't F1 as it was one of the first in 4K and Sky invest a lot into F1 and F2 coverage more then most sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If it doesn’t support the Apple TV remote, For example being able to skip
back 10 seconds easily, Then I will be cancelling my subscription once I
finished Raised by Wolves even though I am on an offer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

It doesn’t but we have known that for a while it’s due to there custom UI approach they made 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Be nice to get an offer, they have been very harsh recently when it comes to giving them out
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Agreed I feel very lucky to have got the 9 months for £20 Sports offer. But wouldn’t mind a entertainment pass offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User

They used to send them through all the time for half price or £3.49 per month but don’t anymore and the response you get is we’re concentrating on the broadband, I still can’t believe they completely ignored Black Friday this year
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Maybe I am stupid but I don’t get why people go with NowTV for broadband I understand Sky Broadband as linking it with there TV packages gives you extra features. 

I am cancelling my movies pass after Christmas can’t justify the cost anymore. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They keep reducing the amount of the Entertainment pass to £3.99/month for me without me even asking. Maybe they cross-reference who doesn't sound happy on this forum!

I was looking forward to maybe getting Boost, now it sounds like 5.1 isn't included and they have gone for the non-Apple swipe remote function I doubt I'll be renewing anything if it goes back to full price. It's like two steps forward one step back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've added the app now so thanks for the pointer...it does count as another device on your device list so make sure you delete the first version.   

Cheers