cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Duncaw67
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User 

No can't see it happening before the beta trial ends in November,as the other trials ran there course and petered out,hopefully this trial is the final one, and we are all informed that the app is universally rolled out to all customers using Apple tv.🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think it will be end of September start of October, unless there’s a massive change to the beta
Duncaw67
Scholar 3

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you are right, but anytime before the end of the trial would be brill 😀 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But no sign of 5.1 audio yet? Doesn’t look too promising to me.

nst
Elite

Well bearing in mind we were told that the app would launch in "the autumn" thats a window of late september to late december.

So, assuming thats accurate, expect it anytime from the end of next month but the cynic in me would tell you its more likely to be nearer December than September!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
‘We’

I wasn’t told anything about a timescale, despite explicitly asking in an email.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a very stable build at the moment i've not found any issues at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep hopefully they release it sooner rather than later with the added features they’ve promised
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I very much expect we will have at least one more build before the trial is over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User

I think we will also, I was very much hoping as a hole Nowtv would offer profiles like Netflix etc, when I enter my pin my children etc can see, I dont see it happening anytime soon, but we can wish. I would also like the to up the amount of screens you can watch on at once, if the kids are watching upstairs and the wife is watching downstairs I would t mind being able to watch the football etc on my phone or another screen. It’s a pain.

Any changes you would like apart from boost etc