cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeh it's a basic function and an absolutely disgrace that they sell subscriptions based on AppleTV being a supported device when it isn't really 100% supported.

When we are deciding what to watch there are always audible sighs in the room every damn time we use NowTV to try to remember what we were watching and having to search for TV shows manually, then trying to remember which episodes we have or haven't watched yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If it helps I have the NOW TV app on my iPad and android phone and if
you're signed in it will show you what you are watching and what episode
you are on next. This is the next best thing other than using simple pen
and paper which I consider ridiculous. All we want is a watchlist and
continue watching list I don't know why they simply can't provide this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I understand from this forum that there is a beta app to view apple tv on my now tv box or stick.  How do I get on the beta program/access to it? 

Alternatively us there a way to stream my ipad on my now tv box/stick?  Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Three options for current beta As I see it:-

they could release build 3

They could renew build 2 license on TestFlight (they did this twice on the previous beta program that was never released)

public release and or expiration 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Either way we find out in 7 days.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never released in the U.K...

Although I understand the previous beta had a different colour scheme to the current beta / one released in Ireland. 

nst
Elite

I dont want to be the pessimist here... but it just feels like this is so close to the wire now that in all likelihood the beta will be allowed to expire and be non functional for a time before its either re-instated or a new build replaces it.

Im expecting some downtime!  I hope not. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well just had an email saying there going to release the current version with some bug fixes etc, surely that’s a good sign things are happening.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feels more like a test flight extension than a rebuild on the basis it’s just “bug fixes” perhaps with lockdown etc it’s pushed there timelines back which is understandable.

shame no boost support on this next version by the sound of things.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I must admit I was expecting a bit more, but may the pandemic has pushed the timeline back as you say.