cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

My guess is they want to keep it as proprietary to Sky/NowTV as possible and I’d assume this version of the video player experience is uniform across their hardware and apps. I get that brand is important but user experience is more important. All other main video apps on the Apple TV seem to be built on apples video player so everything works as expected. This is the lone wolf doing it their own way and unfortunately it makes it more difficult to use. We really should be able to swipe through a recording like in any other app. Anyway hopefully the survey next week will give testers the opportunity to feedback on feature requests like this.
Highlighted
Expert

I don’t mind the video player as such as the Apple one is so boring. But not being able to swipe forwards is annoying. 

Highlighted
Mentor

bob,that’s amusing...have you added ice?

😂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Funny bloke😂

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi, as a blind user of Apple TV using VoiceOver, I'd like to give the beta a go to make sure that it is accessible as possible for the public release. how do I get on the beta? It is my assumption that there are going to be few blind testers and I'll be pretty furious if the app comes out lacking accessibility seeing as Apple TV is currently the only accessible way for a VoiceOver user to access any of the connect, aside from the IOS app of course.

Thanks  🙂 🕶

Highlighted
Scholar 2

Spoiler
Spoiler
@DollEyeRoberts 

http://emea.focusvision.com/survey/selfserve/23c1/200301

That’s the original link posted here for signing up. He did say there was only 40 places on the beta. Good luck 👍🏻

0 Thanks
Scholar 2

http://emea.focusvision.com/survey/selfserve/23c1/200301 

@DollEyeRoberts 

I don’t know how I managed to hide my previous reply inside spoiler boxes!!

Highlighted

Well, didn't want to be surprised... Thanks for the trigger warning.

Highlighted
Advocate

hi I’ve just applied to test the app over the weekend and got a email relply today with invite and download link so must be some spaces left guys hope u get a spot as this is awesome com-paired to the old one 

Highlighted
Expert

Please make sure you file bug reports via the form link in the email. 

I won’t go into detail for obvious reasons but I have found incorrect functionality and crash bugs, never mind cosmetic layout suggestions.