Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

Guys.

if you are on the ATV beta App trial or any other NowTV trial, then you are under a NDA and all comments and feed back must be sent directly to the NowTV Trials Team and not mentioned on the public forum here.

Highlighted
Scholar 3

@Braindome make sure you formally feedback these comments and issues to the beta/trials team. 

Also as said probably shouldn’t be discussed here.  I haven’t got back home yet to do test flight so not seen an NDA yet but imagine I will when I go to install. 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Double check your communication with the NowTV Trials Team.

Normally you would be under a NDA where perhaps due to that the latest ATV App has already been released and in general use in the Republic of Ireland there is no NDA.

Get some clarification from the NowTV Trials Team if you haven't signed or agreed to a NDA before divulging too much information on the public forum.

Mentor

Apologies, I hadn't realised that. Can't see a way to delete my message. Moderators, please feel free to remove it!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Braindome 

I am not on the ATV Beta trial where i only own a ATV generation 3 older box 😡.

So i don't know for sure if the NDA is applicable on this trial or not, especially with the App already available and able to use in the ROI to the general public.

Just thought i would mention it just in case (better to be safe than sorry).

Get some clarification from the NowTV Trials Team if you haven't already agreed to any NDA.

Highlighted
Mentor

Hi @schnapps. I haven't seen any mention of an NDA, but I'm sure it's better if I keep my feedback between myself and the Trials Team for now regardless. I was excited to be on the beta, and didn't really think. As an app developer myself, I should know better!

Highlighted
Mentor

Hi, Im fairly new to Now TV and I have just tried the beta version for Apple TV. It seems a lot better than the existing app and appears similar to the exisiting phone app

My question is about boost. I am aware that it's not  currently on Apple TV and there has been quite alot of dissatisfaction about this. However, if you want to watch films on your TV and with boost, is the smart stick not the answer? ( I don't have a games console or a LG TV)

Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@RH75 The Apple TV is a far superior solution to the Now TV Smart Stick. I'd much rather have all of my TV services on a single, slick device.

Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks, but if you are getting 5.1 and HD (boost) by using the stick , is this not better than the apple tv which currently does not have this quality?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Yes a stick or NowTV box is the way get Boost at the moment so the quality is currently better than using the AppleTV app.

What we really want though is the AppleTV app to support Boost so we don't have buy separate devices and have another controller to view just NowTV!