cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have we got a link to the review more people post on there the better. Just found it and posted on there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys

What you need to do is to slam the Now TV app all over social media like Twitter.

I'm sure if enough people #nowtvappletvapp and mention how poor the service is and it will put apple TV customers off from subscribing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually #nowtv then mention the apple TV app would it be better 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you all seen the current stats for this thread?

459 REPLIES 17468 VIEWS

I think that sums up that this should be important to NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just goes to show that they really don’t care and have no interest in giving loyal customers support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jeremy darroch ceo of sky. That's his email. Pretty certain one of his assistants will respond. But who knows. 

jeremy.darroch@Anonymous User.com

nst
Elite

Twitter is becoming more interesting.

I replied to an unconnected tweet which by coincidence was asking NowTV where the watchlist function was... NowTV responded to her that it should be there.

Of course it transpires she cannot see it because... thats right... she has a 4 year old app on AppleTV!!

So... another nudge to NowTV help again they responded saying "thanks for the feedback we will work on it"

So, I think the more this is asked, the better.  They need to know the demand is there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I decided to jump ship from AppleTV for NowTV and bought a NowTV stick for £20. I was blown away by how completely different the apps were. I honestly think the AppleTV app will never get updated as I think it would have by now especially since iPhone app is updated regularly. Its a pain having two devices but there's no other way. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I refuse to go down a two device route, pretty much all apps are on the Apple TV now, it took a while, but they are now. I’d rather occasionally binge watch and save my money if they can’t be bother to update the tvOS app. I do have a NowTV stick, some of the apps on there leave a bit to be desired, not unlike the NowTV app on tvOS. 

Don’t forget the Apple TV app is already updated, they made it a universal iOS/tvOS app, just that for some reason this tvOS version has not been released in the UK. 

It would seem unlikely they wouldn’t release the universal app in the U.K. at some point, what is strange is why they haven’t yet. Maybe a bug, so they have rolled out to smaller countries first and paused, but a comment from NowTV would be nice, someone knows why it’s available now in Ireland, but not the U.K.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fully agree with you and then they send someone to say it’s not on the radar when it clearly is. Nowtv clearly don’t understand the art of communication.