cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@Dean0989  Ok yeah see your point (and understand the frustration). Yes it’s been a long while in beta, no idea why really. It seems to work fine. It’s been quite a while since the last time I had to report an issue. Fingers crossed for a public launch sooner rather than later.

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

I know you can’t say but I just hope it’s all I’m expecting
0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

@Dean0989  Would you like to post your list of expectations of it? Just as a point of interest. Thanks!

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

These are my expectations but I’m sure some of them are pretty much not available or realistic and a release date would be great

TV guide like the iOS feature, watch an episode on my phone and pick it up on my Apple TV, watch list and what would be awesome is integrated with Apple TV app and my one wish is they bring freeview to it
Like you have with sky tv for free over the air channels as tv player is awful and sometimes is just nice to have a TV guide of what’s on, although I’m sure that will never happen, I do think Apple TV lacks a proper tv app for English television, also an episode reminder if there isn’t already one would be awesome.
Breaking_Bad
Scholar 3

I’ve cancelled. Hung in for years and years and years. And now they put the price up.

Disney+  and Apple+ are literally gonna destroy them come the new year!

Should they ever release this app I may return but I’m not paying £8.99 a month for 1.0 crap app. 

Dean0989
Scholar

I do t think it’s getting released anytime this year if I’m honest
0 Thanks
Highlighted
StevenTT
Observer

New to Nowtv and using on an Apple TV.  It really is outdated when looking at other apps. And not linking into apple tv app is frustrating. Just glad it’s not a long contract

0 Thanks

To add insult to injury, the combination of the latest TVOS update and the NowTV app really is a buggy mess.

With no new app on the horizon, I think its time to cancel the sub and find my viewing elsewhere.

qtrust
Mentor

Welcome to the club. Already cancelled my subscription.

0 Thanks

Hold out just a little bit longer! A tvOS dedicated app for NowTV just went live over the weekend so it should be here soon. Let them get some bugs out of the way and decide it’s okay for the larger market to use. It won’t be long now. At least an app now exists. 

0 Thanks