cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@Mthny 

Sorry to hear that. but I don’t understand it either, except that the Stick got so upset its Roku underpinnings started to show through, because that was all it could do.

So, while it’s powered up, press the button on the side of the Stick in, and keep it held for 15-30 seconds, until it reboots. Then reestablish your credentials, and see if it will now straighten up and fly right.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

Same here. This has happened before, as some of you may recall. Looks like the release process went wrong. Maybe not such a great idea to fire it out just before a bank holiday weekend without checking that all is well 😂 Have emailed the trials manager but inevitably 4.3(1) will expire before there will be a response (so back to the Roku Streaming Stick+ until it gets sorted).

0 Thanks
nickmorc
Expert 2

Oh dear, back to the old prehistoric app. Hope this gets sorted soon.

UPDATE

Should have checked my emails sooner. Enough said.

0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

@nickmorc  Have had a reply from them to say they hope to have it back on TestFlight soon.

0 Thanks
nickmorc
Expert 2

@dr_necessitor my fault should have checked my emails before writing on the forum. Many thanks for replying.

0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

@nickmorc etc and it’s back [version 4.3(3) on TestFlight]

Paulmbsd
Mentor

I'm still waiting for a beta invite as it's not possible to watch as it is of now.

0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

I dont think this will ever get out of the beta testing for the general public
0 Thanks
Highlighted
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

Any particular reason why you think so?

For what it’s worth, I’m pretty sure it will actually (however I don’t think I should reveal why I think so, because I believe I have inadvertently been given some info that I should not have been given 😮 )
0 Thanks
Dean0989
Scholar

Because it’s taken so long and this is what the 3rd time it’s going back on trial?? I hope I’m wrong because I would love to see what it looks like and how it operates, I’m hoping for big things which I should as I will probably end up being disappointed and have to wait for another three months 

0 Thanks