cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

That’s my hope, just wish they would confirm. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s all wish as well
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just logged on here to find out if anyone knows why the NowTV app is not working on Apple TV. Now I know. Let’s hope they get this fixed soon. 

Hooba
Scholar 3

Problem is that the current NowTV Beta expires in under 2 weeks. The last time it expired they didn't even notice - after about 2 weeks they chucked the old beta up again. It hasn't changed since they first released it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So for those of us that isn’t on the beta get our money back for not being able to watch it on the Apple TV as it’s the only tho g I watch it on and now I can’t even do that, is there a contact number for Now TV I can’t find one anywhere
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try it again now. I hear word that the issue with the latest Apple TV beta has apparently been fixed.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope still can’t watch it, it’s a joke now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So Latest TVOS Beta Update (17J5557a) has corrected whatever was wrong with the very old NOWTV app

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine still doesn’t work, is that the developer beta or public?
Hooba
Scholar 3

Anyone on the BETA managed to download 4.3(2) from Testflight? Had email notification it was available but Testflight doesn't appear to be hosting it. Bit of a worry as 4.3(1) expires in a few days ...