cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
nickmorc
Expert 2

@Anonymous Userall sorted now, thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you want HD video from Sky you have to pony up for a satellite subscription. Don't expect that to change for a very, very, very long time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

720p is HD but I'm sure you know that already https://recombu.com/digital/article/what-is-hd-the-difference-720p-1080i-and-1080p_m10888-html

As for 1080p FULL HD, that may be closer than you think 😀

Hooba
Scholar 3

I'm back on the beta too. Although I no longer subscribe to any of the channels. Mind you - this beta appears to run for another 3 months (why?!) so if 1080p makes an appearance between now and end August I might get to use it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hopefully we won’t have to wait to longer to have a release for the rest of us who weren’t on the beta, driving me crazy and looks like we might have to wait another 3 months
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any way to get on this beta at this stage? I have Sports and Entertainment passes and would be interested in testing the new app

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I wouldn't mind being signed up to it as well, but I’m guessing we will have to wait.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Agreed I’ve wanted to sign up for a while. Contacted now tv directly and they didn’t have a clue what I was on about.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve done that and it’s like they haven’t got a clue or are told not to say anything.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Complete joke. If my wife didn’t watch stiff on now tv I would drop my subscription. Doesn’t stop her complaining every time she tries to watch something. Sort it out Now TV. How hard can it be to port the iOS app?