cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm rather surprised not to get a reply to my query EM sent to the trials manager last night, in response to the invitation mail of yesterday, today. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the updates, so what are the latest updates?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indeed, what's the latest?

Release date?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this update that’s been talked about for months now? The app on the Apple TV is appalling and needs updating badly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just canceled my Entertainment and Cinema packages.

The app is unbearable and I won't be forced into buying another streaming device. I like my Apple TV and have seen the potential of what it can do using other apps.

October 2015 being the last date of update is taking the p*ss. 

Bye, NOW TV.

ReadyPlayer2
Scholar

Any update on this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent the trials team an email asking when the beta would finish and i had a reply today saying that it finished last month, so could be released soon with any luck.

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

Crossing my fingers, my toes and everything in between. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible this updated Apple TV app will have support for 1080p , as and when it is released ?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was but not anymore, i replied with the question when do you think it will be released and i got a message back saying the beta was only for employees and there not sure when the beta will be released for the general public. Rather confised now is it happening or not, the suspense is killing me.