cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update Now TV app for apple TV

Will the Now TV app for Apple TV ever get an update?

The current version is complete rubbish and makes me regret ever getting a Now TV pass.

Unless there is an update my Now TV experience will be very short indeed.

2,755 REPLIES 2,755
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now tv team stop giving people wrong hopes. please send another email to who signup beta testers that dont tell anyone but beta testing is delayed. guys this app is not coming till next year. 

Only thing is coming soon on sky is new cable SKY Q box, which will work like virgin tv. You would not need any satlitle connection for it. I dont know its exciting for anyone atleast not for me. look like they are going backwards not forward. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Come on Now tv team stop giving people wrong hopes. please send another email to who signup beta testers that dont tell anyone but beta testing is delayed. guys this app is not coming till next year. 

Only thing is coming soon on sky is new cable SKY Q box, which will work like virgin tv. You would not need any satlitle connection for it. I dont know its exciting for anyone atleast not for me. look like they are going backwards not forward. 

You're obsessed, give it a rest. Go and watch some 4K Netflix and chill out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m up and running on my Apple TV 4K. Only problem I have at the moment is that once the beta was set up and I tried to watch something, the app thinks it’s anew device and therefore I can’t reregister my device until January 1st as I added my iPad to my fourth slot last week. Having a browse around the app so far though it looks good and of course the all important mytv section is there which is the main thing I’ve been longing for on my Apple TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m up and running on my Apple TV 4K. Only problem I have at the moment is that once the beta was set up and I tried to watch something, the app thinks it’s anew device and therefore I can’t reregister my device until January 1st as I added my iPad to my fourth slot last week. Having a browse around the app so far though it looks good and of course the all important mytv section is there which is the main thing I’ve been longing for on my Apple TV. 

It's worth remembering that everyone on the trial signed an NDA, so you must not talk about it publicly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

It's worth remembering that everyone on the trial signed an NDA, so you must not talk about it publicly. 

Is anyone allowed to say whether it has integrated Siri search?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is anyone allowed to say whether it has integrated Siri search?

An NDA prevents the disclosure of pretty much everything. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou for reminding me of that. 😊

nickmorc
Expert 2

HI, was the trial for only the Apple Tv 4k. I have the non 4k latest one but have not heard anything. I had the email to say I was going to be part of it but it had been delayed.

ChiefSpaceGobln
Scholar

On the 4th gen/non-4K ATV here and got the beta app via Test Flight yesterday afternoon. Email came in from Now TV at 4pm yesterday afternoon (Tue 12 Dec).