cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown page error

I keep getting my message saying Unknown Page Error on both TVs and am unable to do anything else. Is anyone else having this problem? It was fine two days ago. 

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There was an issue earlier today with games consoles and some smart TVs but this is now resolved. If you are still having the problem I would suggest popping onto live chat to see if they can help or escalate it further. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , did you sort the problem with Unknown page error as I have had that problem for 3 days now ? Can you advise 

cheers 

Russ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We turned out to be having problems with our broadband connection. After we had sorted that out Now tv came back on.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been going on for a week now

tried everything in the troubleshooting guide

Tried to speak via chat to now tv staff. no joy. Spent 15 minutes chatting and then they hung up!!

This is a poor app, poor company, poor service. 

All the other streaming services work fine, Now tv tried to say it was my ISPs fault. It is not.

Cancelled the direct debit. However have paid until 9th novemebr 2018 for something that wont work...on any device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here and we've been having intermittent faults with the app which, whilst being consistently flagged as connection issues, are not. We'll be cancelling our direct debit for TV and Movies also. Shame, but very poorly managed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Addendum...

Online chat is very friendly and polite...but mostly pointless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having problems with this for months, not being able to access now tv on xbox one due to an unknow page error. I have resintalled multiple times and just given up. Recently downloaded the app again in hopes of watching a series to the same fault again.

The link to the helpline above goes around in a feedback look and couldn't find any helpline or contact with an actual human being; just some pre-written assumptive questions that are completely irrelevant.

I must say this is a terrible service anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exaytge same with me. Did this ever get resolved for you?