cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown page error on LG tv

I have just set up a Now tv account and want to use it in my LG TV but it won't play, keeps asking me to sign in which I do then says "something is not right try again in a minute or check internet connection" the internet connection is working though
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you try removing the app on your LG TV and reinstalling it then try logging in again see if that helps?

Many Thanks

Naomi K

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought an LG TV 43UK6300PLB - all the other premium apps work (netflix, amazon etc). When I try to use Now TV I get the same message "Unknown Page Error" "Something is not right. Wait a moment or check the internet connection". I can scroll through the programme listings etc etc but am unable to watch any programmes. 

The following are the steps I have taken so far.

1. Uninstalled the Now TV app and relaunched it. 

2. Checked that my TV is using the latest software version (TV only bought 5 days ago)

3. Checked my internet connections (no issue)

4. Used both wireless and ethernet cable to connect TV to internet.

5. Tried using other apps - no issue with any other app - all working as they should.

A real solution would be appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem as these people, and also I entered a voucher code, which was accepted and has now disappeared

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had this issue on going for 4 months, need g to sign in every night ....should now tv not inform customers that their service isn't compatible?
I have been on to them countless times but not once have they suggested this....seems a common problem