cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown Page Error

Hello! I keep getting a white screen when loading app on my Samsung TV. Tried the exit and reload option but then it shows ‘Unknown Page Error’  Something’s not right. Give it a moment, or check internet connection BACK.  Any suggestions? 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this

https://help.nowtv.com/article/app-not-loading-on-samsung-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi! I’ve tried this but it still wont load. Thanks for coming back to me. 👍🏻
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV so i won't be much further help.

I am guessing you have tried some of basic stuff like deleting the NowTV App, power down the television at the mains plug, then re install the App, then power down the television again at the mains outlet, then see if the App lets you log in and start watching.

Also i am assuming you have tried a reboot on your Router even if all other Apps are working on the television.

I know in the past a couple of Samsung TV owners reported a white blank screen when attempting to use the NowTV App (maybe in the top of the community page search box "Type in White Screen Samsung TV to see what results come back for you to read up on).

Otherwise hopefully another Samsung Smart TV owner will know the answer how to fix it or alternatively pop over to nowtv live chat for assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks ever so much for the other options. I’ll definitely try them

first. Thanks again 

Adrian54
Advocate

On a Samsung tv, hold the power button down until the tv restarts. This clears the fault with the app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I was having problems and this solved it. So to any Samsung TV owner I would advise restart the tv in this way.