cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to find account details, try again later

Now stopped working on iphone and my sony tv app. when logging in states cannot find membership details, please try again later.

any way to speak to tech support / phone / chat about this? anyway one else having these problems?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What I would try before contacting NOW live chat is to maybe delete the NOW App on your devices and install a fresh new NOW App, then unplug the power to your Sony Smart TV for about 2 minutes before attempting to login into the App.

Here's a link page to reach live chat by clicking on the green chat online button from the link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cool
Will try that. Thanks
RoyB
Legend

Now went weird on me yesterday at about the same time you had issues; it couldn’t decide if I was logged in or not, and would not show me my Account details so I could check my memberships.

It’s OK again this morning,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There was reports over on NOW Twitter yesterday evening that some customers couldn't login to their online web accounts or their sign in details wasn't recognised.

Don't know if this glitch or Technical issue also effected other playback devices or not.