cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to buy sky sports month pass

Is anyone else getting error messages when trying to buy a sky sports month pass?

I have been trying for the last hour and all I get is a message suggesting I try again later. I've had no luck finding a number to call to try and fix the issue either.

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same and not able to get any help. Shocking company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a total pain in the ######!! I have been trying for an hour too... If i miss the Saints Game there will be blood!! SORT IT OUT NOW TV!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Load of crap,not the first time either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying to buy the 24 hour pass and it keeps coming up sorry we couldn’t process your order. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here been trying for the last 2 hours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is anyone else getting error messages when trying to buy a sky sports month pass?

I have been trying for the last hour and all I get is a message suggesting I try again later. I've had no luck finding a number to call to try and fix the issue either.

Been trying for past hour very disappointing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s such a joke. Can’t believe they are only just looking into it right on top of when games are about to start any one wanting to watch the Arsenal v Southampton game are most likely going to miss out. Think they should give us all free passes after this. Sunday ruined 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I now get a message saying it could be my payment details but yet it won't let me access MY payment details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m finally in and able to watch it