cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clyd
Scholar 2

Two accounts

Can I have 2 logins on the same device. So that my wife has different saved programs or even different viewing points in same series.   

I'm aware they can be viewed on different devices, but we just need TV access.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Clyd 

Fraid not, only 1 log in at a time. You will have to log out/in each time you want to swap accounts. 

Very annoyingly NOW don't support profiles unlike Amazon, Netflix, Disney and even Discovery+!

Although if its for the same memberships, you are doubling your spend, which of course is your choice but also unnecessary in my opinion. 

We share the same account with my parents and father-in-law, the watchlist is a mess, but it is all about saving money. 

Profiles would sort it all out. Don't see them coming anytime soon, which drives me up the wall. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Clyd 

Fraid not, only 1 log in at a time. You will have to log out/in each time you want to swap accounts. 

Very annoyingly NOW don't support profiles unlike Amazon, Netflix, Disney and even Discovery+!

Although if its for the same memberships, you are doubling your spend, which of course is your choice but also unnecessary in my opinion. 

We share the same account with my parents and father-in-law, the watchlist is a mess, but it is all about saving money. 

Profiles would sort it all out. Don't see them coming anytime soon, which drives me up the wall. 

Clyd
Scholar 2

Thanks, that's answered my question, unfortunately.

So for example if we are both following Game of thrones, and we are both at different points in it (don't ask why !), we have to remember where each of us was when we last view it ??

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Clyd 

Yeah I hate to say it, which is the same with all Chicago shows and my parents, which is why I have an app to keep track of the episodes I have watched. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Clyd

Like @gavs82008 has mentioned, you can use an app like JustWatch to mark off which episodes you've watched. 

I use that app and there's loads of features that make managing your watchlist so much easier.

If you have multiple streaming services, they can all be added to the app.

nst
Elite

as many have noted... NOW's offering is very very poor when compared to all the other streaming platforms in the UK.

It is the most expensive, yet the worst in features...

Of course, you need profiles for your account.  One account, multiple profiles which Disney, Netflix etc all support.... NOW does not.

NOW is also way behind the curve in almost every other aspect of their service too - poor 5.1 and HD support (yet charges a premium for it), no ATMOS or 4K, clunky user interface.... im sure the list goes on.

You'd have thought the most expensive would be the best eh.... or at least as good in features as the others... but no.