cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv app

Hi. Which  tvs have the built in app? My 2017 samsung had it. But my tv broke 2 weeks ago. So im looking to buy another tv with now app installed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Blimey i would never buy a new TV purley for the sake of an inbuilt App, where picture performance quality is paramount and vital to me together with a long guarantee period.

Anyway to part answer your question you would need to look at either the LG or Samsung smart TV's.

More info here about what smart TV's support the NowTV App.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Maybe due some further research on the internet and pop into your local electrical retailer (if practically possible) for the answer.

I don't own a Samsung or LG TV with the inbuilt NowTV App, but if you post back the size of TV and budget you are looking to spend perhaps some forum members on here could recommend a model number of TV that they are happy with which might help with your decision.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Blimey i would never buy a new TV purley for the sake of an inbuilt App, where picture performance quality is paramount and vital to me together with a long guarantee period.

Anyway to part answer your question you would need to look at either the LG or Samsung smart TV's.

More info here about what smart TV's support the NowTV App.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Maybe due some further research on the internet and pop into your local electrical retailer (if practically possible) for the answer.

I don't own a Samsung or LG TV with the inbuilt NowTV App, but if you post back the size of TV and budget you are looking to spend perhaps some forum members on here could recommend a model number of TV that they are happy with which might help with your decision.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you