cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigshaq
Occasional Poster

Turn off this parental pin

Serously. I have it turned off in settings, that means I don't want to enter it at all. I do not have children. I am not a child. I do not need protecting from anything and even if I did have children, it's my responsiblity to protect them from any inappropriate content. Not yours. 

Change this back immediately.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Turn off this parental pin

We’ve introduced the mandatory PIN on some live Sky channels to make sure we’re doing as much we can to make our service more responsible. It also offers our customers more choice to watch content that normally might not be available before the traditional ‘watershed’ – the time when TV programmes that might be unsuitable for children are broadcast.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
2 Replies
Angryandfrust
First Poster

Agree turned off means turned off not turn off but still need a pin, if not corrected ill happily cancel my subscription to movies and even my Internet etc.... 

Community Manager
Community Manager

We’ve introduced the mandatory PIN on some live Sky channels to make sure we’re doing as much we can to make our service more responsible. It also offers our customers more choice to watch content that normally might not be available before the traditional ‘watershed’ – the time when TV programmes that might be unsuitable for children are broadcast.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks