cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch Now TV through "Youview" (talk talk)

Signed in to Now TV and can only access Movies from Youview TV which i dont have a subscription for.

No other options to access any other channels (box sets)  but can watch on my laptop. Why?

Help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Only the Movies Pass is available on Youview (not Sports or Entertainment).

See here for more details.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Only the Movies Pass is available on Youview (not Sports or Entertainment).

See here for more details.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Daryl

is there a way around this if we buy a Now TV box and watch through the TV ariel rather than going through You View?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Daryl

not sure if the last message came through.

Thanks for helping us very useful.

Is there a way to bypass the YouView and get a now TV box and watch through the TV itself rather than youview?

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User A Now TV box is probably the best way to watch Now TV on your TV (as long as you have a spare HDMI socket).

A full list of devices which supports Now TV can be found here.

Devices which connect to your TV include Now TV boxes, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 & PS4.

As far as I'm aware, Youview is the only device with limited content (i.e. no Entertainment Pass).

Catlady11-
Scholar

I had Now TV box and Roku box all Now TV app work on them but have talk talk tv box can't get Enitment pass to play on you've box or sky Cimmera I don't want paid twice if anybody else having Promble with talk talkntv box can't watch Now TV.

Very disappointed Now Tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Catlady11- 

Won't be much help sorry, but i am assuming your are attempting to watch NOW via the App and not from the TalkTalk TV Guide.

And when using the NOW App you have gone to the bottom of the NOW App home screen and clicked on the My Account tile box and entered your existing NOW account details ?

If you are following the above, then maybe try unplugging the power to the TalkTalk box for about 2 minutes.