cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to contact Now TV

In May, I spend days trying to find a contact number or Live Chat to get Now TV to cancel a £9.99 payment they are taking from my son's account despite me paying £31.99 a month. Eventually through email, they asked my son to confirm the last four digits of his bank account, which he did, as they assured me the £9.99 payment would be cancelled. We have just noticed the payment is still coming off. I am back to square one this morning.

Can't find a phone number or Live Chat to get in touch. I replied to an old email I had received from them but it just bounced back. Please, can anyone help?

How do I get in touch through email, phone, or Live Chat to try and get this sorted again! Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in exactly the same position you are in. I am absolutely furious and exhausted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined on the 11/09/19 I thought I would be able to watch on my tv and I am very frustrated that I can't and can not talk to somebody about this, if I can not get it on my tv I want to cancel my subscription .
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To get NowTV on your TV, it needs to be a Smart Samsung post 2015 or a recent Smart LG.

What make and model of TV do you have?

Otherwise, you can get NowTV on all sorts of devices, but the best option for TV watching is to get a NowTV Stick; currently Curry’s have a very attractive deal on, and Argos have this deal as well.

A word of warning though; all the Passes will start automatically, so be sure to cancel the ones you don’t want to continue with in good time; even cancelled straightaway, you will still get the included month of each.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.