cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to contact Now TV

In May, I spend days trying to find a contact number or Live Chat to get Now TV to cancel a £9.99 payment they are taking from my son's account despite me paying £31.99 a month. Eventually through email, they asked my son to confirm the last four digits of his bank account, which he did, as they assured me the £9.99 payment would be cancelled. We have just noticed the payment is still coming off. I am back to square one this morning.

Can't find a phone number or Live Chat to get in touch. I replied to an old email I had received from them but it just bounced back. Please, can anyone help?

How do I get in touch through email, phone, or Live Chat to try and get this sorted again! Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Last question, when you go to My Account > My Passes on here it shows no active sports passes and says buy a month sports pass ?

Also, is your bank card up to date on your nowtv account, you can check this by going to My Account > Payment Details on here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes on my account it say buy a month pass and my card details are upto date also on the receipt it said £0.00 per month until Dec checked all that even copy and passed the receipt the them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I will tag @Karl-F the NowTV Community Manager on here, to see if one his Staff Members can assist you further.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for letting me know @schnapps

Sorry to hear about the issues with your account and your Sports Pass, I'll get someone to have a look at whats happened and we'll find a resolution for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Are you able to just double check for me that on all your devices you are signed into the correct account? 

Just double check the username on the account and sign in.

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I will try again we purchase a pass for £150 for 9 months sky sports it applied the 1st month then at the end of that month it is telling me to purchase a new sport pass at £33.99 now our entertainment pass we can access that on device so it is working  and for the 1st month so did the sport pass on the receipt it 8 months at £0.00 until 14th Dec the chat line keep saying the pass is active I know the pass is active but the sport pass is no longer showing up so I know whats happened at the end of the 1st month no payment £0.00 so no pass you can not tell me I just paid £150 for one months worth of package it now been 48 without the pass and no one is helping.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can send you the receipt but not sure how to do that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still have no access to SKY Sports been over 72 hours and no one from tech support as been in contact 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

God I feel like crying right now after 45 minute they just shut it down god so fed up this now wasting my time trying going to have to contact my Bank and try and get some of my money back what a wasted birthday present for husband this was.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying but after 72 hours and being cut off after 40 minute I am going to try my bank to get the money back I will have to seriously think about stopping the entertainment pass the company as no redress when there are problems and noone contact you all you get is I understand not they donot as they would not keep shutting the chat line down.