cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve411
Scholar

Trailers and 7 day Planner.

Having used both Netflix, Amazon and Disney+,  I find it so frustrating there are no trailers or previews for anything on NowTV, especially on sky cinema. Netflix seem to have it right offering trailers to help you find new discoveries to watch.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to add these, or if they are there where can I find them?

Come on Sky/Now you can add this feature, the money you take as a corporation, you could add this.

As well as this a 7 day planner for Now like Sky has would be a welcome addition.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steve411 

To follow up from @Mark_Weinreb  Sky go is an app that I use as a 7 day planner. Also you can’t schedule or record, it is handy to briefly check when content will be on however.

There are work arounds in other apps, but yeah it would be handy to have directly with NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steve411 Sometimes we do get short trailers for programs/films (a.k.a. relevant adverts).

As for a 7-day planner, that’s something that has been asked for since Now started. But if you do need one, download the BT app. You’ll find a complete planner there, although unless you’re a BT customer you can’t schedule reminders or recordings. 

Steve411
Scholar
Hi Mark,
I use the Sky + app, works well, just would be nice if Now added it.
Cheers
Steve
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steve411 

To follow up from @Mark_Weinreb  Sky go is an app that I use as a 7 day planner. Also you can’t schedule or record, it is handy to briefly check when content will be on however.

There are work arounds in other apps, but yeah it would be handy to have directly with NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Steve411
Scholar
I use the sky+ app, the sky go
Doesn’t have BBC.
Would be so useful on Now.
Cheers mate