cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GML17
Advocate

Too many devices

Hi, I’ve been getting a message saying there’s too many devices being used when trying to watch anything on the entertainment pass. We only have two devices and it’s extremely rare that we watch both at the same time.

We’re using a Roku stick if that helps?

All other apps (iPlayer, Prime, etc), work fine. 

Any advice please?

Thanks,

G

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Mark_Weinreb 

I think the ‘Force Off’ option is still in force. But does that actually delete your device list?

I could actually walk a device off the list by adding a seventh device, then reinstating whichever device got bumped, rinse and repeat until the rogue is bumped off. Bit of a faff, though.

I did get an update to Now this morning on the downstairs LG. If it is an update bug like you describe, then it’s a bit more serious than in the past, as it will have bumped a device. And that, if and when reinstated, will bump another device. And so on. Could go on for weeks….. 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.