cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too many devices

Watching Now on Apple TV and it won’t play anything, been like it for days. If I go to the app on iPad and try there, I get a too many devices error. I can’t remove devices in my account, the last time I used my iPad for NowTV was January. Has this Boost just come in and is this causing the problem? I don’t want to watch on multiple devices, I’m not even trying to do this.

Waste of money, no customer service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number of devices reduced to 1 stream without boost happened last summer. 
Sounds like an account issue your having.

As for support, go onto live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number of devices reduced to 1 stream without boost happened last summer. 
Sounds like an account issue your having.

As for support, go onto live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you my friend!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

It sounds like Now on the Apple TV is stuck ‘On’, so Now sees this as your one device, and won’t allow any other, as you are not a Boost Customer.

I would try deleting the Now app off the Apple TV, waiting 30 minutes, and then trying on the iPad,

If all is then well, reinstall Now on the Apple TV, and see if it works properly there.

Be interesting to know what Live Chat came up with, though.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.