cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To the UX people at NOW TV. Please improve the categorisation, it's terrible

I can only look for drams, comedy, and a couple of others, if i use Amazon prime video or Netflix there are loads of pre-canned categorisations which help me find good things to watch that are actually interesting to me. Also why does it not recognise the filmor series has ended in the continue watching section but takes you back to the start of the film or series, that's just plain poor.

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I do agree with you that it does need to be a few more category/genre filters for entertainment pass content. 

At present the best way to find content on the entertainment pass is to use the channels filter when the channels filter is used content is categorised based upon the channel on which the content originally aired. Using the channels filter you'll be able to find both Boxsets and brand-new content.  Below is the link to the channels filter on the NowTV website

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/entertainment/channels

The channels filter should also be available to you on all the NowTV apps . If you go to the entertainment section. I believe the channels filter is towards the bottom of the menu. In the movies section. There are lots of genre filters, though.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The movies filters are fine, if they just applied the same logic to
entertainment it would be fine. Another pet peeve is the relatively short
period of time that now TV remembers I've watched an episode for only 10
weeks or so. On other services it remembers I have watched something years
ago, seems very poor UX as well.