cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talktalk

Hi I’ve recently set up now tv through talktalk on my youview box however when I try to watch anything through the TV guide, it comes up with th qr code, so I scan that I’ve already purchased my passes through now tv using the talk talk voucher but still can’t watch anything through the guide, anyone able to help it’s starting to really irritate me now😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Now TV is not integrated into the Youview EPG on TalkTalk, you will need to watch through the app. The Channels shown at the high numbers of the EPG are for the legacy TalkTalk TV service which is no longer marketed and being withdrawn.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

• Forgot to add when I go into the TV guide section it just comes up with “set up” and won’t do anything, the app works fine but thought the TV guide itself should work 
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Now TV is not integrated into the Youview EPG on TalkTalk, you will need to watch through the app. The Channels shown at the high numbers of the EPG are for the legacy TalkTalk TV service which is no longer marketed and being withdrawn.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank-you I thought this was the case last night when I looked into more posts on the forum, I’ll get the freeview set up and use that instead along with now app