cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV listed as a device twice, removed one now can't watch

Our TV was listed twice under devices - no idea why. My husband wanted to watch Now TV on his phone but I had removed his phone the day before so he re-added and removed one of the TVs listed. Now we can't watch Now TV via our Samsung TV and have to wait until September. It's ridiculous! Netflix etc don't have this rule. Is there any way around it?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We can't even watch via our Apple TV! Ridiculous!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi 

I am having the same problem i was renamimg my devices and my grandson deleted 3 of the devices and have found out that i cannot add all 4 back and that messes me up to watch the now tv box when it waa an accident. I am waiting dor the chat to them to open and then i telling them. I paying fof something i vannot watch its a joke netflix is more reasonable you cannot even requeat film on here it waste 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Our TV was listed twice under devices - no idea why. My husband wanted to watch Now TV on his phone but I had removed his phone the day before so he re-added and removed one of the TVs listed. Now we can't watch Now TV via our Samsung TV and have to wait until September. It's ridiculous! Netflix etc don't have this rule. Is there any way around it?

@Anonymous User I've sorted that for you so you should be able to add a device again.

@Anonymous User I couldn't access your accout to reset it so could you visit our Live Chat team and they can get more changes enabled for you.

Thanks

Tony D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much Tony D!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you so much Tony D!

No problem 🙂 @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thank you for your help and i will get in touch with the chat group online. 

I appreciate your help and am grateful to you for your help 

Yours faithfully

Ally 😀