cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide

I cannot see a full days listings or TV guide.

For example I want to know what time the South Africa and England T20 is repeated today

• LG
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV App unfortunately doesn't offer a proper 7 day EPG (only Now & Next).

For checking the Sky Sports channels during the day or week i use this.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When checking on whats up & coming or during the week on the live Sky Sports, Sky Cinema & selected Sky Entertainment channels i use the Sky Plus App on my Android Phone & Tablet.

According to the App the t20 Cricket is repeated at 6pm tonight.

Hundredballman
Advocate

Since getting this Nowtv on my ps4, had nothing but so many problems cancelling it and getting proper sky sports from virgin. Main complaints, buffering, lack of TV guide. Can't pause at all, can't rewind or fastward. can't record anything. The same Hundred cricket matches are constantly not updated or repeats all the time. I come half way into matches that are not appearing on TV guide. Worst £14.99 for a terrible service ever paid. Glad when I uninstall it😕😕

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hundredballman 

Why Virgin, why not BT TV as they deal with NOW and gives you everything you just asked for.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Hundredballman
Advocate

Because virgin is my supplier of my TV Internet and WiFi for years. I did have a nowtv box many years ago, but got lost in our last move. The price of new one is just not viable as only watch the 100 and ashes. I watch a lot of tennis on my prime video subscription. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hundredballman 

The 100 is all on ITVX, in fact it's never been NOW channels as it aired on E4. 

Are you not able to take a 30 day package for sports with Virgin?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help