cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide opening on sports.

Hi Team,

I am fed up with having to navigate back to Entertainment from sports every time I login. I am only subscribed to Entertainment and find this frustrating especially when I have to restart after a freeze or drop out which happens daily. During the last few minutes of NCIS Now TV stops working and I have to get it back on as quickly as possible these extra button presses are infuriating.

Please can you advise on how I can get it to continue from where it malfunctioned would be great. I do recall sometime last year for about a week or a couple of days the guide did open on Entertainment and I was happy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To get the TV Guide to default to the Entertainment tab, press the red option button on your Youview box, then from the pop up menu select TV Guide.

Though you would have to do this each time when you want to watch live NowTV streams. 

I am guessing it's set to sports on the main TV Guide tile to keep the sports pass fans happy where there is no on demand sections like Entertainment. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NowTV now & next TV Guide has now gone back to live Entertainment when you first click on the Guide and open it up.

NowTV must be recycling the default opening tab between Sports and Entertainment on their TV Main Guide.