cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles on LG app - WHEN?!

I have LG model LG43UH620V. Have read posts from over a year ago stating subtitles will be coming soon. I want them due to mumbling and sound clarity like with all other broadcasters and apps, though I am surprised Sky can get away with discriminating the hard of hearing for so long with such ridiculous excuses. If there are ongoing technical issues, don't launch an app that's not accessible to all! Without fobbing me off, does anyone from Sky have an answer? I am due to renew and won't be this time around. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV's 'help' page is a shower of rubbish as it's of no use which is why I resorted to this forum originally. Im ending my subscription tonight. there are plenty of subtitles on Netflix and Amazon, it's not genius fodder. Sort it, Sky! Your service really is not worth the subscription when freezing out those hard of hearing. I'm surpised you're legally permitted to do this!

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have LG model LG43UH620V. Have read posts from over a year ago stating subtitles will be coming soon. I want them due to mumbling and sound clarity like with all other broadcasters and apps, though I am surprised Sky can get away with discriminating the hard of hearing for so long with such ridiculous excuses. If there are ongoing technical issues, don't launch an app that's not accessible to all! Without fobbing me off, does anyone from Sky have an answer? I am due to renew and won't be this time around. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there.

We do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We understand how important subtitles are and we promise that we are working very hard to get the legalalities in process to have subtitles on all our platforms.

Thank you for your patience on this,

Naomi K 

The NOW TV Team.