cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles not working anymore.

Even with the "s" next to the description and highlighted speech bubble, the subs just dont work anymore on my samsung tv. Ive activated subs on my tv menu but nothing. Movies i have watched before with subs no longer work. Any ideas??

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone else still got this issue? I can’t get the subtitles to change from off to on, no matter which method I use. It’s so annoying as the tv show definitely has subtitles. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine still don't work 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here still..... I decide to switch back to Apple TV and works like a charm there. Unfortunately there are quite some new features missing there (e.g continue watching, watchlist). Annoying it’s still not fixed!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The same for me. On the black Friday deals I bought the 1 year pass with
the nowTV stick and they refunded the cost of it ( the stick only) on my
request. With it there are subs. Unfortunately I 've got one more Samsung
tv where it is still an issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having this issue. So frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem with a toshiba tv. my now tv box is really old. do now tv do replacement boxes?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, there is a full range of current NowTV devices available for purchase on the NowTV website.

Or from Curry’s or from Argos.

Though only the white boxes are truly superseded; even the old black ones remain fully updateable with the full range of NowTV features.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my gripe is that if i have to buy another device i wont benifit from any offers such as 3 month entertainment as im already paying for that bundle. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sure you will.

The offer on the new device will go and live at the top of My Account/Passes & Vouchers, ready to be redeemed by you in the last month of your existing offer, to continue on from it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.